We are a new fast-growing online rental platform based in London. We believe in the future of a World with a better allocation of high-quality products by tackling overproduction and overconsumption of low-quality goods.
Our ethos is: REUSE - RECYCLE - RESPECT - RENTUU.
We are currently looking for:
This is not an office job.
Role: Work on multiple analytical projects simultaneously across various facets of the business. Your role will include:
- Analysing data critically and intelligently and using it to learn and improve various facets of the business (e.g. sales, marketing, operations and product)
- Structure a new Sales Leads file. Support the sales partnerships
- Work closely with the CEO
- Come up with creative growth initiatives. Implement and drive these initiatives * Support the operations and logistics of the company.
- Assist the rest of the team in daily interesting, challenging tasks of a tech startup
- You must be creative and ready for a new challenge. This is not a desk job. * Advanced MS Excel skills * Ability to translate data into actionable insights * Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to thrive in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment * Entrepreneurial mindset * Excellent attention to detail * Prior experience/internship at a top strategy consulting firm or investment bank (preferred, but not essential) * Top-tier education in a quantitative discipline
Benefits: * 3/6 months internship with a possibility of full-time employment in the end of it.
Become one of the founding employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the ownership landscape
Job Type: Internship
Salary: £700.00 to £1,000.00 /month
- London, Greater London
Office : Highbury & Isligton station area.
If interested send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org