We are a new fast-growing online rental platform based in London. We believe in the future of a World with a better allocation of high-quality products by tackling overproduction and overconsumption of low-quality goods.
Our ethos is: REUSE - RECYCLE - RESPECT - RENTUU.
We are currently looking for:
Are you a fresh graduate or student and want to gain work experience within a rapid growingstart up based in London, this internship is for you.
Rentuu is a online rental B2B2C marketplace, our mission is to transform online rentals to beeasy and hassle-free, creating a simple platform to get all your rental needs in one place.
Rentuu is currently looking for a office intern a ‘generalist’ to help with the day to day tasksJob Spec:
- Be a key part in monitoring, facilitating and improving operational processes andworking with our back-office to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
- Account management, improve vendor relationships through weekly reporting andcommunication.
- E-Commerce front-end operation support
- General ad-hoc office operation tasks
Ideally, you are someone that is hungry to learn loves innovation and startups, you should besomeone that is willing to learn and take ownership, we will train you and give you thatexperience, this isn't a micro-managed position.
If this interest you, send us your resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-commerce Product Manager
Location: London, UK/ Milan , Italy
(COMPETITIVE SALARY + shares) depending on experience. Co-funding team!
You will be joining a fast-growing team to become one of the initial founders
of the project. We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, who is not scared to take on a challenge.
As an E-commerce Product Manager you will build and lead a successful team of designers and developers, that will use a combination of our internal beliefs,
customer feedback, data analysis and industry trends to form a product roadmap that will move us towards our goals of making online rental easy and hassle-free.
This is an integral role within Rentuu, and you will be working alongside the directors, to achieve company goals.
About YOU :
- You are a problem solver, thriving in a startup environment.
- You’ve got a passion for combining data-driven insights and user research to identify problems, and working alongside designers and developers to bring your solutions to life.
- You’re comfortable with owning the end-to-end of the product development lifecycle, from roadmap prioritisation using clear rationale, defining the requirements of a new feature, through to design, development, launch and post-launch analysis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Growing and managing a team of designers and engineers.
- Creating a product vision and roadmap that guides the team to creating a remarkable renting experience for our customers, based on in-depth understanding our our customers, competitive
- landscape and company objectives.
- Ensuring the website and marketplace structure
- are functioning daily and are in line with prevailing best practices.
- Assisting in the maximisation of revenue and ensuring that our online catalogues are up to date, accurate and providing the best possible information for consumers to make an
- informed purchase decision and have an enjoyable renting experience.
- Devising a successful marketing strategy with the aim of maximising the marketplace exposure, and increase conversion.
You will have:
- A proven experience of successfully managing and leading a product team, and delivering a successful result throughout the product lifecycle.
- Significant experience in e-commerce
- The ability to demonstrate strong project management skills in an agile environment
- Solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development cycle
- Experience of engaging and managing third parties
- Solid understanding of various analytics tools and how they are used to extract user insights
- Technical skills to communicate effectively with the developers team. Basic coding knowledge is a bonus.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience building across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Leadership qualities, with strong verbal and written English communication skills, additional languages are a bonus
Email us your CV-> email@example.com